14 June 2006

Numbers or nemesis????


Its official now, numbers shall be the end of me, inspite of getting a spirited teacher like Noor, i do not know what i have done in today's paper.

I guess my abhorence for financial accounting and related subjects, has become a self fulfilling prophecy.I hate it, and because i hate it...i can not love it and so i keep hating it..because i just can not bring myself to love it.

I desperately need to meet people like myself, i need to feel normal, i hope there is someone out there, who is close by.

As for my speciaization, i do not know what i will choose.....but on the brighter side..i know what i will NOT choose.....u guessed it right...Finance.

Body building is going on fine with 20 miute workouts, m not sure i m building anything worthwhile on that front.

The number game is over as far as this term is concerned...but how long can i rest without numbers in my life.. they will be back soon..

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Without being comfortable with numbers, how do you cross the chasm between a 0 and a 1?

12:30 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

dont worry dude theres lots more on numbers coming up...so dont feel too pleased abt the fact that its all over:( Manik

12:50 PM  
Blogger Parag Kulkarni said...

My dear Friend Manan...
I dont now what do you eat before you blog everytime...
hey, but Noor did wonderful job..
.. steel body.. itne to bana liye hai mus-kle tune aur kitne chahiye..

anyway best of luck to you for both of 'em...body building & number handling

2:49 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Every new start,
is a holy new start
and a different kind of failure.

Rejoice, life beckons you.
Take a dive into the deep side.

6:21 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home