13 June 2006

Of the Leonine ego and other issues...


When to speak? when to keep quite? when to react? when to be passive? when to have an ego? when not to have it? when to be ruthless? when to be benevolent? when to cede? when to crush? when to smile? when to roar?....god, how i wish to know what is right at any random moment....

I react to things, i roar and at the end of it all, i have an awful feeling of remorse...Why did i do it the way i did it? why did i not behave wisely? Why did i get carried away? why could i not hold on to my own self?....i have only questions as of now, i guess this is how u gain experience and loose hair.

Gaining enemies is not my favorite pass time, i choose to just let it pass, but thanks to the stars above that gave me my Zodiac sign (LEO), i can not pass along with oppression and disrespect. Brush me the wrong way,and i promise you, sparks shall fly...thick and high.

I need to make people know where their circle of influence ends, more importantly.....that i am not a part of that circle.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Zindagi me agar pata chal jaye, ki aahkir kab kya bolna hai... to zindagi zindagi na reh jaye, ek khoobsurat daastan ban jaye...

isliye mere dost chintan manan chod kar zindagi ka luft uthaiye...

aapki shubhchintak

8:15 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey Manan,

Was going through ur posts now... albeit a little late... found this one especially interesting... u seem to be interested in zodiac signs... read Linda Goodman?

6:15 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home