25 May 2006

Yam came slowly and.....



And...well i am not dead as of yet. The classic case of having underestimated my own strenght...
I survived, more than just survived actually, have completed the philosophy study material and m ready for tomorrows paper.

So this goes to prove that underestimation is an intrinsic ill that i need to take care of, there are people here still struggling wid the course, and i m fortunate enuf to not b one of them.Tomorrows paper will b more then a test of my knowledge, it wud be a test of my faith.

So m keepin my fingers crossed.

As for the day, i almost missed PKV's class, this was the closest i came to my definition of disaster. Geetha's call saved it all from goin down the drain.....

As if out of the blue, the sting woke me up,
And as i lay smarting from the blow,
I realised.....it was just a smile, my own smile.....

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

hahaha good one...

when i read yam came... i thought u actually had a near-death accident...

5:52 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home