22 May 2006

Almost dead......


I guess the picture sums up my condition in the most precise manner possible.
That is actually the way i feel inside, and this is just the starting of the week,

ISSUES have started cuming up one after another,i now have a first hand feel of the Crown and the Head phrase.
Not that i had not anticipated this, just that i was hoping to get some breathing space between two fatal accidents ( HA HA..... Now THAT is wishful thinking).

Rise and shine the son of SUN, rise n roar the king of all Zodiacs( LEO), wake up to the infinite bundle of energy that u store in your body and become the all encompassing and all permeating being....the BRAHMAN.
If that got u confused, let me explain....The philosophy test is going to hit me in 3 more mad days...i m practising elocution here.... forget it.

I held the sun in my hand, looked at it keenly,
it burnt my hand and turned me blind meanly.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home