15 May 2006

paralysis by analysis

There is a certain degree of madness required to gel in with the demands of a 1 year MBA.
If u r sane, u will probably freak out when u look into the nitty gritty of how things happen....They JUST HAPPEN.
Pretty much like the classical macroeconomic theory motto- "Economy self adjusts". Things fall into a sequence...classes followed by assignments and case studies followed by committee meetings followed by group meetings followed by lunch and so on..... if u were to plan each and everything in advance...u wud require at least an hour to make things smooth...and that time my friend u dont have...so what do u do?
"THINK ON YOUR FEET"...that is the only sensible way...initially there wud be failures...some big ones too...but u wud get second chances (like al things- dont count on it) and then u will learn to be MAD. Simple..isnt it??
Call me mad, call me bad, call me something really sad,
Call me names, play some games,just giv me my daily bread.

2 Comments:

Blogger neermathalam said...

Nice depiction of thoughts....
fortunate enough 2 make first comment..
wanna make an analysis.. tdy not in a mood....

5:36 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I completely agree with u... we are all insane here at glakes...

6:13 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home